§ 1 Applicability, Customer Information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Eluvian, Inh. Vitko Bogdanov, and consumers and businesses that buy goods in our webshop. Terms and conditions that deviate from the terms and conditions outlined in this document will not be recognized by us. The language of the contract is English.
§2 Conclusion of Contract
- Our Internet offers represent a non-binding invitation for you to purchase products from us.
- You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. During the ordering process, you can enter your information and wishes concerning payment, delivery method, etc. A contractual order to buy is not considered to have been given until you have clicked the “order” button. The confirmation of receipt that is then immediately sent to you by mail or fax does not represent acceptance of your order to buy.
- We are entitled to accept your offer to buy by sending an order confirmation via e-mail within 3 working days. Your offer to buy will be regarded as rejected if no order confirmation is sent after the expiration of the time limit specified in the previous sentence. In other words, after that time, you will no longer be bound by your offer.
§ 3 Customer Information: Data Storage
Your order, including details of the contract (e.g., type of product, price, etc.), will be saved by us. The general terms and conditions are available to read at the check-out process; you can also read the conditions at any time on our website, also after the contract has been concluded.
As a registered customer you can access your past orders via the customer login page (My Account).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your input at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. During the order process, we will also inform you about further opportunities to change your entries. You can also stop the order process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Statutory Warranty Rights
- Warranty rights: Our goods are covered by legal regulations regarding product defects.
- Warranty for businesses: Warranty claims resulting from product defects expire one year after the transfer of risk. Exceptions to this provision are damage claims, claims based on fraudulently concealed product defects, and claims that arise from our assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the products. Recourse under § 478 BGB is excluded from this provision. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
§ 6 Limitation of Liability
We do not assume liability for negligent breach of duty if such a breach is not a contractual obligation, damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health, or resulting from guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty committed by our agents and our legal representatives. In particular, essential contractual obligations include the obligation to deliver the goods to you and to complete the transfer of ownership to you. We are also obligated to deliver the product to you without material defects or defects of title.
§ 7 Retention of title
Goods remain our property until we have received payment for them.